Rafael Mancilla Wanted to Cuddle

Friday, July 8, 2016

“It isn't about love, it's about fun.” 
-Becca Fitzpatrick, Hush, Hush


-

There was a brief moment in which we looked at each other- I hoped that I didn't look sweaty, disgusting, and weird with my mouth quasi-open. He flashed me a smile, and said, "hey." 

I never admitted it, but I definitely felt weak in my knees. One hundred percent. His stupid suave smile and his asshole-y charm, I was attracted to him, without a doubt. The cockieness, the confidence, the swag, it was a total turn-on sexually, and a total turn-off romantically. Rafael was not made of boyfriend material, he was made of casual fling material. Rafael wasn't a Louis Vuitton bag, he was a fringe-y neon Rebecca Minkoff crossbody. Fun- but not to be taken seriously.

He was texting me earlier about how he didn't want to get dressed, but he threw on a basic t-shirt and basketball shorts. I used to think that Chuck pulled them off, but dayum, Rafael made everything look good. Some of my friends had called him the final evolution of Chuck Cuevas, because Rafael was a Latino man done right. He was tanned, tall, impeccably handsome and built, and spoke of self-assurance. Chuck was always confused for Indian, lanky and skinny, supremely awkward, and stammered and mumbled as he spoke. It was like comparing Michael Cera to Chris Hemsworth. Or Johnny Depp to Robert Downey Junior (sexy as hell). The guy from Dawson's Creek to John Hamm. Bill Murray to Anderson Cooper.

(Also Rafael smelled manly and sexy, and we all know that Chuck smells kinda bad).

He towered over me, in the sexiest way that a boy can be taller than a girl, and I felt his eyes peek over to my ass, which I thought was invisible in my romper. It made me feel good, I'm not even going to lie. Rafael looked at me like I was a fucking woman, like he wanted me so badly. As if he thought I was sexy as hell.

Could you blame me for liking it? I dated a guy for practically two years that rarely acted or said that he thought I was attractive or sexy in his eyes. I'm not going to pretend like it's not a nice little boost, being treated like you're dayum.

"I looked at the stairs, and gave him a look."

"You know I live on the second floor, right?" Rafael said, smart-assedly. I gave him a look and fake laughed, for a brief second.

The stairs looked like something straight out of a horror movie, which surprised me because the lobby, although a little tacky, was quite luxe.

"These stairs are something straight out of Friday the 13th," I commented, sassily, as he checked me out from behind.

Rafael opened the door, and gave me a smug look. "Talking shit already, and you're not even in the apartment yet."

"What did you expect?" I said, flashing him a coy smile.

"My roommate's asleep," he whispered, as I tip-toed through the hallway. Rafael opened his bedroom door, to reveal a mint green room with piles of clothes EVERYWHERE. As I entered, I nearly slipped on a pair of boxers sitting on the ground. I held my green Kate Spade Mini Rachelle on my forearm, as I stood amongst the mountains of clothing, and Rafael sat on the bed.

"Is no where good enough to put your purse down?" Rafael asked, jokingly, as he noticed that my eyes were scanning the room for a place to set it down.

He pointed to the nightstand, "You can put it there, dust won't kill it or anything," he said, snarkily.

I gave him an annoyed look, as he laughed. "I'm just trying to keep it clean! I just bought it!"

I sat down with him on the bed, and the two of us sat there, as I quickly noticed that he had no television in his room. Upon realizing that, and commenting, I thought that Rafael would rip my romper off and take me right then and there, so when he suggested that the two of us cuddle, I nearly dropped my jaw to the floor.

RAFAEL MANCILLA WANTED TO CUDDLE?


Before...


We cuddled, and just talked.

...I know, I'm about as shocked as you guys are. As we laid there and cuddled, and I was getting comfy, I was confused. Isn't Rafael heartless, and

Rafael asked me about how my day went, and how work and school went, which confused me a little because I thought there was a 99% chance that I was just there to have sex. But I heard Matthew's voice in the back of my head telling me to play along, and to give Rafael a chance if he really wanted it.

We talked about his job, and graduate school, and all sorts of random things. He and I were cuddling, as he stroked my legs, and didn't even try to take my romper off. It got to the point where I thought he only invited me over to cuddle and sleep (Whose bed was I in and what the fuck happened to the real Rafael Mancilla?), and although confused, I went along with it.

"I haven't been laid in a while," I admitted, as we laid there in his bed. It was the truth, the last time that my strings were plucked was in late April, when Chuck and I "made love," *eyeroll.*

"Me either," Rafael said, sighing. I didn't know whether it meant an actual while (oh my god, what if he hadn't had sex since the last time we had sex?!) or like a few days.

"What constitutes as a while?"

"I don't know, what do-"

"I haven't gotten laid since like, end of April," I said, boldly. Rafael looked at me, his eyes nearly popping out of his eye sockets.

"It's been like two months!"

"I mean, like...a week and a half.." Rafael mumbled, as I laid there, in his arms.

"I think people should be able to have sex, just to have sex. Like none of that attached feelings stuff, like you don't have to date someone to have sex," he said, completely changing the situation to, Blair we definitely are going to casually smash in the next half hour.

"Yeah, I actually agree, but there is a fine line between having fun once in a while and fucking every person in Chicago," I said, as Rafael was surprised at my calmness and indifference in his opinion. He looked at me, as if I was expecting him to be my next boyfriend or something, and as I have said before, I don't want to date Rafael Mancilla.

"I mean, yeah, but girls sleep around too."

"Yeah, and guys do too, and they end up sleeping with like twenty people."

"Who would even-" Rafael paused for a moment, "Wait, I've slept with over twenty people."

And there you have it, my point is proven. Not boyfriend material. And, ew. As soon as those words left his lips, I don't know why I didn't throw the covers off of me, grab my sandals and Kate Spade bag, to sprint out of 3950.

Holy shit, was I definitely going to make his thotty ass wear a condom. I was glad that I had good enough judgment to buy that three pack from Target.

"I got tested recently, like a few months ago," he said, detecting my surprise.

"Good, but you're still wearing a condom, because you could have chlamydia or something." I smiled sassily, as Rafael continued to run his hands over my legs.

After sex...

"Holy fuck you were tight, like are you a virgin or something?" Rafael laughed, as he laid on the bed. I gave him a smug look, as I pulled the covers over me.

"...We've had sex before."

"I know, it's just, you were so tight, damn. That was damn good."

I laid there, basking in the post-sex glow, feeling like a sex goddess. Rafael was next to me, sweaty, exhausted, and in shock. 

"Don't worry, I'll fuck you again later."

The two of us laid there, and continued to talk. It wasn't anything revolutionary, really, it was just the two of us laying there and talking about different things, from the size of my boobs to Koreans getting plastic surgery. The conversation was easy and breezy, and I didn't have to think for a second before responding to him. He was cocky, snarky, inappropriate, and foul, but it still didn't change the fact that he was damn sexy. After all, I wasn't looking to date him.

We continued to talk, until the subject of my blog came up. 

"Yeah, I blog about dating terrible men."

Rafael turned to face me, and then laughed. "Dating terrible guys?"

"Yeah like this one time this guy followed me twenty blocks from Water Tower to City Target asking me why I wouldn't date him," I said, nonchalantly. You guys, side note though, I don't think that Johnson Baker story will ever get old. That little petty Betty.

"What did he say?" Rafael asked. Clearly I had piqued his interest, or maybe he was just curious because the whole situation was so freaking ridiculous.

"He asked me why I wouldn't date him or go on another date with him... Why I wouldn't give him another chance, that kind of stuff." I left out the part where Johnson got mad that I said that Rafael was smoking hot in front of him. I didn't need to boost his ego any more than it was boosted by himself.

"What did you say?" For a brief moment, it seemed like Rafael genuinely cared and really wanted to know. Maybe it was because he was tired and didn't try to put up a facade, or maybe it's because we were laying naked next to each other under some silk sheets. I didn't need for him to care or give a fuck about me romantically, or even as a friend, but I'm not going to lie and say that it wasn't nice. 

"The usual kind of stuff, that I didn't feel sparks and that I didn't want to waste either of our time." That wasn't a total lie, although I definitely out the part where I yelled at him on a pink line stop. 

"Are you going to blog about this?" Rafael asked, with a smug smile. His smile was stupid stunning, although I hated to admit it.

"No, I only blog about eventful things," I responded sassily. The two of us laughed, although I knew that I was definitely going to blog about this damn thing. I promised you guys total honestly and full disclosure, and even though I change names, I always keep it real and keep things updated.

(PS, I hadn't heard from JFK yet)

We talked, and chatted under the covers, until,

"That's why I ate you out," Rafael said, "It's also because I was chopping peppers earlier, so I couldn't use my fingers. I made some bomb ass guacamole today," Rafael commented.

He said the magic g-word.

"You made guacamole?" My eyes practically lit up at that point.

"Yeah, got some avocados, peppers, garlic salt...going to have a nice little lunch tomorrow."

I leaned in a little bit closer, and asked, "Can I have some of your guac?" I tried to bat my eyelashes and be as seductive and alluring as possible,

"No way, that's for my lunch tomorrow."

"Pretty please?"

"No."

"You're not going to give me any guacamole? I just totally rocked your world- you came in like two seconds!"

I gave him a snarky look, was he actually serious? He wasn't going to give me any of the guacamole he made? If there was any way to ruin your chances with Blair Bui (not that there was any chance of him dating me before that), this was how to do it. No matter how much I batted my eyelashes, and tried to be cute, Rafael wasn't caving.

"I don't even have chips or anything to eat with the guac."

What kind of heathen was he?

I pulled the covers off of me, and sat up, in full view of Rafael. I twirled a loose curl in my finger, and gave him the sexiest smile I could, channeling my inner Victoria's Secret bombshell. (If only Chuck's whack ass could see me right now, muahahahaha).

"Are you trying to tease me?"

"Maybe," I said, flipping my hair to my back.

He looked right back at me, piercing me with those eyes, and flashing a coy smile...and I knew exactly what that meant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS