New Year, New Men

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Blair Bui's Men of January- a complete list and time frame, plus analysis.

Louis Romney (January 2nd-January 9th)- The republican, classist, sexist twenty nine year old fuckboy that made me think that we were going to be serious, and in a genuine relationship. He was a continuation of the "dating" we did from December 2nd to December 16th). The most notable thing about him was that he was "soooooo serious" that he gave me a $200 cashmere sweater (that I should have kept, tbh), and then proceeded to run away during a work dinner that I had when Kayresia asked him how serious he was. He was not.

Ted Chang (January 9th-January 18th)The architect that was too fucking serious for me. He was weird, and hands down the worst person that I have ever slept with. HE is my "courtesy removal" (the one guy you can remove from your list of partners, then reducing your count by ONE. You will have never slept with them, once decided that they are a courtesy removal). He was really annoying, really weird, and honestly, the worst. All of this was clouded by the fact that he had a dope ass apartment, and a car. I miss the car. Anyways, most notable thing about him was that he was the most annoying human in the entire world in The Art Institute, and proceeded to repulse the fuck out of me when he didn't know what pointillism was, and embarrass me in front of tiny children.

Chuck Cuevas (January 18th-January 25th)- The quite possibly insane, "love" of my life, ex-boyfriend that I was potentially going to get back together with. We both decided it would be best to stay friends, as he is going to essentially be alone, and riding solo. I could go on endlessly, but I won't. Most notable thing about him is that yesterday morning, he kicked me the fuck out of his apartment. BAM.

Johnny Belcher (throughout the very beginning of January)- Johnny doesn't even really count, because he wasn't a romantic interest. he was my friend with benefits.


REALLY FEBRUARY, But I'll Consider it January


Rafael Mancilla (January 31st-February 9th)Long story short, he was this hot guy that I met on Tinder, he was funny, cute, and charming. He magically had kidney problems, cancelled our first date. We met up regardless, accidentally slept together, and then he ghosted me. Most notable thing about him was that he joked about ghosting me, and then actually did it. Funny how that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS