Friday Night

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure.”
-Marilyn Monroe


 As I walked into Zayn's apartment, he looked at me, slightly laughing at my flustered state.

"I'm going to take my heels off now, and tell you about everything that's been going on."

-

The beginning of this saga starts at a 7-11 a block from Ezra's apartment, after a completely failed date. We had no chemistry, and as he offered to walk me down to the lobby, I pulled my shoes on.

"Uh, it's okay, I can walk myself down," I said awkwardly.

"Are you sure? I mean I can-"

"No, it's fine, I got it." I pulled my boots up higher and got up. "Can I have my coat?"

As Ezra awkwardly walked back with my coat, he stood, held my coat, and looked at me, seriously.

"I don't want to lead you on or anything, but I just don't feel anything romantic, like you're really attractive and nice, but I don't feel anything."

"Good, because I feel the exact same way," I said, flipping my hair a bit. He looked at me as if I had completely broken his confidence, and let's face it, I probably did. He thought that he was this bad ass guy for "rejecting" me, and he didn't- we both weren't into each other.

I stood up, slightly tooching my booty and giving him my best seductive look, "We can still be friends though, of course, I just don't think we'd work out. Our personalities are too different," I said, coyly. I had stolen this break up right from under him.

"You're really nice and-"

"Just stop right there," I said, giving him a look, and interrupting him. "That's the speech you give ugly girls, and we both here are just not interested in each other."

"NO, no, you're really attractive, trust me, you're like super attractive. I don't even know how this happened," he said, gesturing at the two of us.

He took one step closer, "I still think you're really hot though," he said, awkwardly.

Was he really trying to fuck me?

"Well, I think it's time for me to go," I said, as I grabbed my coat and my purse.

"I can call you an uber or something," he suggested.

"It's okay, I got this."

I decided after that terrible date, that snacks were needed. specifically, gelato and flaming hot cheetos with nacho cheese. I called Yael and told him about my terrible date, and Johnny too.

-

I went over to Johnny's apartment after, and after an extremely terrible sexual encounter, we decided that the whole friends with benefits thing is no more, but we still are of course, very good friends.

"Blair, I love talking to you, because every time I do, I think to myself, this girl is going places, and I respect you as a friend, not just as a hot girl," Johnny said, as we sat on his couch.

"That's so sweet, but we are definitely not having sex," I said, as I fell asleep on his couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS