You Can't Have Her

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

“There’s nothing more dangerous than a boy with charm.” 

-Christina Aguilera


"You need to find yourself a boyfriend, so you can just stop being a little maneater," Matthew said, laughing. We ended up ending our Starbucks study date at Buffalo Wild Wings, and even though it was only like 10 pm, I still felt like the night was still young. We had ended up going back to my apartment (I got changed out of my super hotel employee cardigan, Matthew visited Kayresia), and then heading off to my favorite bar for $3 wine and $3 Stellas. And we had decided that the end of that night would end up in that club.

"Does this place even exist?" I asked, walking on the sidewalk. There was a locksmith, a pizza place, but no club in sight. 

"It's right here," Matthew said, pointing to the fluorescent lights. He opened the door, and the bar was surrounded by people, as was the stage right in the center. Chiseled, ridiculously hot, and ridiculously handsome men in various stages of undress walked around, as they took turns dancing on the multicolor stage. Yes, I, Blair Bui was in a male strip club. I awkwardly followed Matthew to the back, avoiding touching any of the um, performers in the locale. Assless chaps, thongs, banana boats, it had made me feel like I was wearing way too many clothes.

I took off my coat and circle scarf, placing it on the back of a a bar stool. Matthew sat next to me, and ordered a Corona, as I ordered a Stella. We sat at the bar, my arms firmly crossed and my legs crossed as well. I wasn't prude or anything, but it was my first time in a place like this, and the basically naked guys didn't help either. It made me feel a little awkward, but the Stella was helping me feel more comfortable. 

"So what do you think?" Matthew said, gesturing to the stage. There was a back and a front, and a stage in each area. At the moment, a small white guy was dancing on the stage; he reminded me a little too much of JD for me to enjoy anything.

"I imagined Magic Mike, but this is legit too!" I took a sip of Stella, and then I suddenly felt a hand on my ass.

"What's your name?" 

I turned to see this small, awkward Hispanic man looking at me. 

"Blair." I said, coldly. He was standing right in the middle of Matthew and me, and Matthew had turned his face to hide his laughter.

"Can you give me a little kiss?" He asked, leaning in. I immediately turned my face and looked the other way. He moved closer, and completely reeked of desperation. Okay, maybe this strip club experience wasn't that great so far...

"No."

"Can I have a little kiss?" His mouth was right under my ear, as I turned away, once again. Could I Yelp this place?

"No. Bye." I moved away, and pushed his hand off my ass (which I completely forgot was on my ass!) I went back to drinking my Stella, and ignored him. Awkwardly, and dejectedly, he walked away, as Matthew started laughing uncontrollably.

"Oh my god, I can't with you," he said, laughing. "That's the same one that tried to get with Kayresia too." We looked over, to see him dancing on the stage, winking at me.

"Girl, you better go give him a dollar," Matthew said, laughing even more at the situation.

"Hell no, he already got a tip- he fucking touched my ass. That's plenty tip for him." I responded. I took a nice sip of Stella, as Matthew got up from the bar stool.

"I'm going to give him this and say it's from you," Matthew said, laughing. 

"No, don't!" 

Matthew walked over, whispered something to him, and shoved the dollar in his g-string. And I barely noticed, because in that moment the most ridiculously hot guy I've seen in a long ass time walked by. 

He was tall, muscular, and perfectly chiseled. His face had perfectly defined features and his tattoos accented his lightly body. He had washboard abs and bulging arm muscles. Black hair peeked out from underneath the cowboy hat, and even though he was wearing the most underwear out of them, it still left little to the imagination. I actually think he was more attractive, because of the fact that he was wearing boxers- they were light and dark grey striped. To summarize, he ridiculously hot and definitely my type. 

"Look at that cowboy," I whispered, as Matthew came back to the bar.

"That's your man, huh?" 

"No, I could never," I said, laughing. Matthew asked if I wanted to head to the front of the lounge, and we picked up our coats and beers and headed over. I felt like I stood out like a sore thumb here- not because I was the only young lady there, but because I was dressing extra Blair-y that night. Black leggings, bright red bow flats, paired with a black and white striped blouse (one of the many that I own...), and a matching red cardigan. My hair was in messy loose wavy curls, and I had on black vintage-y pin-up liner and bright red lipstick.

A guy bumped into me, and gasped.

"OH MY GOD, YOU'RE GORGEOUS." He held his hand up to his face, as I sat there, awkwardly. He was a cute little man, the top of his head bald, and he had a little frame. However, he definitely had baby face, so I assumed he couldn't be more than his late twenties.

He turned over to Matthew, "Isn't she so gorgeous?"

"I know," Matthew laughed, as he and I sent telepathic messages to each other

Who the fuck was this guy?

He pulled me in for a hug, and then kissed the top of my head. "You're so gorgeous!"

And then, he was off.

Matthew and I sat there, and talked, until Matthew stopped, and gestured over to the door.

"Look, your cowboy's coming over here," he said, smiling and taking another sip of Corona.

He emerged from the shadows, walked across the bar, and stopped right in front of me.

"First time here?" He said, as he looked at me, from head to toe. NO, super hot stripper man, I'm just a young twenty year old woman who likes to sit legs and arms crossed, awkwardly in my matching flats and cardigan.

"Yeah, it is," I admitted. I turned around, and grabbed my Stella from the bar, taking another healthy sip. I've learned in situations where you feel nervous or slightly shy, such as when a super ridiculously hot basically naked man is talking to you, it's best to hold your drink in your hand and take gentle (or not-so gentle) sips as needed.

"Well, welcome, my name is Dominic. And your name is?" He leaned in closer, until we were basically almost chest to chest. I knew that I was blushing- how could I not?

"My name is Blair," I said, with a smile.

"Well it's nice to meet you, what about you?"

I looked over to see who he was talking to- it was Matthew. I had almost completely forgotten that he was there the whole time!

"My name is Matthew."

"I love that name, is it french?"

"Oh shit," I thought to myself, Dominic's gay! He and Matthew talked for a couple seconds, as I drank my Stella and ignored the guy dancing. Dominic then walked over, and stood right in front of me. He grabbed my hands, and then looked straight at me, with his piercing black eyes.

"Blair, you can touch me, that's what I'm here for," he said, laughing. He ran my hands down from his chest down to his abdomen, stopping right before, you know.

"Your abs are ridiculous!" I gasped, as my fingers ran over the perfectly sculpted muscles."You could wash a shirt on those!"

I know, I'm so incredibly smooth, right?

Previously in my blog, aka, once in my blog, I tried to write about, um, sexualish encounters in detail. It was extremely awkward, as I'm occasionally an awkward lady. So I won't go into detail about how Dominic flirted with me, and how I was one hundred percent definitely attracted to him. I will mention though, that he knocked over my Stella while he was um, flirting with me. (SIDE NOTE- for those of you with dirty minds, my clothes stayed on and we were in public, nothing came off and I didn't kiss him or anything!)

"Well, I'll see you soon, it's my turn to get up there," Dominic said, with a wink. He walked off, and Matthew turned to face me.

"He's feeling you," Matthew said, laughing.

"Is he really?"

"PROMISE ME YOU WON'T SCREW HIM," Random Little Man said, appearing out of no where. I turned to face him, a little surprised that he had appeared. He gave me a hug, and then looked at me.

"Promise me you won't get involved with that, yeah he works with kids or whatever, but they're all the same. And you're too gorgeous and funny and smart for him!"

"I promise," I said, laughing. We were only just flirting, and even though he was tremendously attractive, I wasn't looking for a Magic Mike in my life- I wanted something real. Something more than a fun hook-up. You know, even though he was ridiculously handsome.

"Good girl," the rando said, taking a sip out of his Cosmopolitan.

Dominic ran up to the stage, placed his hands on the base, and parkour jumped on it, making eye contact with me, as soon as he landed. With every move he made, whether it was gyrating his hips, banging the stage, shaking his bum, or any other variation, he'd always look over at me at some point, making eye contact. I looked right back at him, when I didn't feel incredibly awkward or shy, and gave him a smize right back. He started to pull down the grey striped boxers, and even though I knew they weren't fully going to come off, I couldn't look, and I turned away.

"Is he doing the Carlton?" Matthew said, laughing. I turned around, to see Dominic full out doing the Carlton. This was happening, right in the lounge. I laughed too, it was actually nice to see that he had a sense of humor. Dominic wasn't a bad guy, from what I could tell from talking to him, which we had done for a while. He was sweet, and funny,. considerate and nice. He worked with children with health problems and wanted to be a doctor. But I don't think I could ever date him.

A random guy called Dominic over, and slid a single into the band of his striped boxers, and it honestly kind of made me feel awkward. A job is a job, but would I really be comfortable with that?

Dominic walked over after his dance, and stood right in front of me, again. I couldn't deny that I was physically attracted to him, and that I liked flirting with him, but before I could even say anything, Random Little Man moved in the middle of us.

"I love this girl, she's so gorgeous."

"Yeah, she's pretty gorgeous," Dominic said, smiling coyly at me. Matthew just took a sip of his Stella, watching this unfold.

"You can't have her," Random Little Man said, pulling me away from Dominic. "She's too smart."

Dominic walked around, right behind me, grinding on me.

"NO, YOU CAN'T HAVE HER," Random Little Man said, pulling me away further. "She's too gorgeous and too smart, I LOVE HER."

Matthew was trying to contain his laughter as this happened. "Isn't she great?" Random Little Man asked Matthew.

"She is, she's one of my best friends."

In the two seconds that Matthew answered and distracted Random Little Man, Dominic managed to wrap his arms around my waist, as he whispered something in my ear. I really wish I could tell you what he whispered in my ear, but I honestly don't remember what he said, as I had two Stellas in my body and was distracted by Random Little Man, and Matthew laughing.

"You still owe me a Stella," I said to Dominic, as Random Little Man started to pull me away, and Dominic held on to me.

"Yeah, I owe you a Stella?" He grinded up against me.

"YOU CAN'T HAVE HER."

"Yeah," I said, sassily.

"A Stella?" He asked, gyrating his hips.

"YOU CAN'T HAVE HER SHE'S TOO GOOD AND TOO GORGEOUS!" Random Little Man yelled, "PROMISE ME YOU WON'T SCREW HIM. PLEASE DON'T SCREW HIM."

"Don't sleep with him!" Random Little Man yelled.

"You owe me a Stella," I said, laughing.

"Well, usually I like to get a girl dinner first before I get them a drink."

"NO BLAIR!"

Dominic and I turned to see Random Little Man making an X with his arms. "NO, YOU'RE BETTER THAN THIS."

"I'll make a deal with you," I said, turning to Dominic. He leaned in closer, and smiled.

"I'll give you my phone number if you get me a Stella," I said, gesturing to the bar. Dominic walked away, and Random Little Man erupted.

"OKAY, you are so gorgeous and so smart and so funny you're going to do so many great things, and the guys here aren't shit. They're worthless. He's worthless. You're beautiful and young and you need to find yourself a real guy, like a surgeon or something. JUST PLEASE DON'T SCREW HIM."

"I wasn't planning on it," I said, laughing. "I want a Stella, though."

"Good," Random Little Man said, before he said goodbye to Matthew and I, kissing us both on the cheek.

"That man was trying to cock block the fuck out of you," Matthew said, laughing.

"You really think that cowboy is into me?" I asked Matthew, taking another sip of my Stella. As I took a sip, I felt a warm breath on my ear, and turned to see that small, awkward, Hispanic man stripper from earlier.

 "Hey, beautiful, are you going to give me your number." I pushed him a little bit away.

"No, bye." I said, as Matthew erupted with laughter. Dominic came back with my beer, and told us that he was going to see us later, and hoped that he'd be hearing soon from me.

"Do I text him? I asked Matthew, taking a sip out of my Stella.

"UM, hell yes. Did you see him, he is FINE. You've found yourself a Magic Mike," Matthew laughed, as we both turned to see the awkward Hispanic man stripper dancing on the stage. He winked at me, as I gave him a dirty look.

He hopped down from the stage, and whispered in my ear, "I want to see your mouth wrapped around my dick like it's wrapped around that bottle."

I turned, and looked at him, giving him possibly the meanest look I had ever given anyone in my entire life.

"NO, BYE."

Dominic ended up coming back to say good bye, and Matthew had us go on a little walk before we went to the car.

"Would you call him?" I asked, as I moved my hair away from my face. We got into Matthew's car.

"Hell yes."

"But I don't know how I feel about dating a stripper," I said. It was the truth, I really didn't know if I could do it- his immense hotness wasn't enough. Maybe if this had happened right when Chuck and I broke up, but I was in a stage where I wanted something real.

"Well, don't dismiss him just like that. He could be really great, just go out with him and keep an open mind. And BLAIR, he works with kids for God's sake!"

"He does works with kids..."

"You've found your Magic Mike," Matthew said, laughing.

"You know that entire time he was dancing I felt like that was for me," I admitted, placing my red lipstick into my quilted bag.

"He told me that you were making faces at him while he was dancing, and I told him, 'Yeah, because you were making faces at her,' You both were making faces with each other. While he fucked the ground." And Matthew was right, because I basically felt like Dominic was eye fucking me that entire time, as he basically humped the ground.

"And what was up with that random guy? He was like cock blocking you, and he kissed me on the ear! And he kept saying you were gorgeous, and I was like, 'I know she's gorgeous, she's one of my best friends.'"

I looked over at Matthew and smiled. The spontaneous adventure we went on was definitely worth it, and he was probably the greatest companion that I could have for adventure. We drove off down the road, into the almost-sunrise. I didn't need a prince to go on an adventure, I just needed some great friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS